The military will be leading the way to perfect Robot intelligence. I would
spec a GI robot to track its prey by sensing his DNA profile in the same
way that a bloodhound tracks scent. There should also be a face and body
recognition function as a backup, but some collateral damage would be
incurred where two people look alike. There would be a behavior recognition
function that would select a target based on aggressive or criminal
behavior.

Police robots will be a related program but with a non lethal weapons
capability. All units would be networked and integrated with sensors and
flying drones stationed around the city.

Robot prison guards would be insensitive to inmate provocation and assault
imbued with enough strength to make all resistance to prison rules futile.