I know this is a bit off topics but we have drifted off into utopian (or
dystopian?) scenarios.  In the US, there is a severe problem with the lack of
equality under law.
Whether it's a lack of public defenders or Federal agencies that thuggishly
pursue small companies instead of big ones, the problem is there.   We have Too
Big To Jail banks and
actual defense arguments in court shielding wealthy individuals in sentencing -
because 'they would not do well in prison'.

There is a recent controversy about a Silicon Valley type publically protesting
that he should not be offended by the sight or presence of homeless people in
his city.

Adding new technology to this unjust state may make it worse - unless that tech
can decentralize things. Go LENR.