I may be wrong, but I'm under the impression that they have repeated this several times and there is more information to be released today.

Bob
WA7ZQR

On 2/24/2016 6:43 AM, Jones Beene wrote:

Where is the big surprise?

I woke this morning with anticipation - expecting to see proof from MFMP of a 5 hour self-sustained reaction. Instead, we get graphs of modest gain at the noise level and radiation counts peaking in the few hundred per second -- when we need to seeing a million times more - if the radiation does indeed relate to excess heat at kilowatt level. Yawn. Let's hope there is much more forthcoming than this.

What am I missing?

No virus found in this message.