from
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OAcb975m_AXMFz25zcl07kllERqVjSbZsWv_P1A3xQc/edit?pref=2&pli=1
Bob Higgins writes:
"There was a significant gamma outburst measured in GS5.2 whose
broadband high energy spectrum is not only unexplainable by known
chemistry and physics, but may also not be explainable by many of the
present theories for LENR!"

He also says the the spectrum on figure 6 probably continues to rise
on the left side but it drops off due to the detector's sensitivity
limit.

Harry