From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 9:44 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:Big surprise or big dud ?

Where is the big surprise?

I woke this morning with anticipation - expecting to see proof from MFMP of a 5
hour self-sustained reaction. Instead, we get graphs of modest gain at the
noise level and radiation counts peaking in the few hundred per second - when
we need to seeing a million times more - if the radiation does indeed relate to
excess heat at kilowatt level. Yawn. Let's hope there is much more forthcoming
than this.

What am I missing?