It is worth noting that we cannot label this experiment as evidence of thermal
gain.

Alan Goldwater – the experimenter - just posted he is NOT claiming excess heat.
This is despite the fact that others seem to be trying to put words in his
mouth.

AG: “During the testing, just after the highest observed temperature
differential (~30 C), I measured the power needed for that amount of increase,
and found it to be 70 watts. Based on the input power of 1150 watts, that
represents 6.1%, well within the error bands of calorimetry. So I am not
claiming any excess heat for this test.”

Jones