Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 6:03 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Parhomov paper

Robin,

You propose a massive amount of energy per reaction. Under the
circumstances, that level seems too energetic; but it is difficult to rule
out f/H in some capacity.

A three-body reaction would be unlikely based on probability. Fusion seems
unlikely based on lack of high energy radiation, but if helium turns up you
are in business. Sooner or later, someone will look for it. You will be
waiting ;-)

Until then, this looks like a stimulated weak force reaction. The likely
role of the hydrino would be to penetrate the nickel electron cloud of 64Ni
deeply in order to stimulate beta decay in an apparently stable nucleus with
too many neutrons. The energy per reaction would be 500 times less than
fusion, but that is adequate to fit the facts.