64Ni.

From: Bob Cook

Jones--

I agree with you about the report of the Ni-64 ratios presented in the report.
They should be asked to confirm the original Ni-64 ratio.

I doubt it is correct, since it would have taken some effort to start with the
enriched Ni-64, which they would surely have noted as a particularly important
attribute of the starting fuel.

Bob Cook