From: Bob Higgins [mailto:rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:44 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]: EM Drive(s)

The problem with this is creating the anisotropy in emissions from an induced
LENR so as to produce a directional thrust.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com
<mailto:russ.geo...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Of course what the EM Drive energy mystery suggests is an experiment where an
addition inside the EM Drive might be made, a simple small amount of
crystalline Li2D2 could well provide more available reactant than what the
ordinary copper which always has some tramp H2 the EM Drive is made of holds.