Industrialization failure would not be a surprise at all, with a report
saying it is leaking, melting, breaking from all side...
If so, the interest if IH is simply to keep the report secret and work on
improving the reliability until they can deliver a reactor that work , in
the industrial way, at least 3 nines.

we should not mix the risk of an unreliable device, and the fear of a total
non existence of the LENR...
The risk of non-existent LENR is below the risk of astronauts not to have
walked on the moon.