1. There is an assumption that all the Rossi fuel particles were the same
isotopic mix.  This may not have been the case.  To my knowledge AR did not say
the fuel was a homogeneous mix.  There may have been different concentration in
the various nano particles used to load the reactor.

2. I have not seen a good discussion of the ambient magnetic field in either AP
or AR reactors.   I believe that the B fields locally occurring in each  nano
particle is important in achieving a viable reaction because of the effect such
a field has on the Li, H and Ni harmonics or anharmonics.  These local
conditions may also be influenced by the local thermal motions.  As I have
indicated before, I think the idea of breathers within a nano particle is
important in causing the approach of H to any Ni isotope or any Li isotope or
Li to Ni.  And it may be that the various isotopic nuclear wave functions are
slightly larger or smaller than an average size and/or deformed by the local
magnetic B field to be longer or shorter in one dimension.   Variations of the
local B field may also be important in the creation of any anharmonicty  that
produces additional  overlap of nuclear wave functions.  The local B conditions
may also influence the additional  loading of Li and H within any BCC lattice
unit to create a crowded lattice site with potential likely LENR.  I may even
be that H forms a negative ion and acts like a muon to catalyze LENR. (As some
believe, muons may be important in LENR involving simple plasma 2 or 3 body
reactions.)   If the local B field is large enough, it may create 1-dimensional
LENR reactions that favor one Ni isotope relative to another.

The description of the complex coherent system suggested above is beyond
current analytics IMHO.

One thing Rossi has going from him is that he does not know too much physics to
stymie his experimental approach at finding conditions and materials that work.

Bob Cook