I have a request of fellow Vorts, that is will you please contribute your
recollections and references as to the attacks on cold fusion over the years. I
will organize this into a Who’s Who of the trolls in this field. There is a
case to be made that the world would have been spared an incredible amount of
grief and destruction if the dedicated attacks against cold fusion had not been
so successfully waged and still are.

Please just post a note, hopefully with a link to and specific reference info,
here in the Vortex. Think of it as a ‘crowd history’ research project!

Thanks