Bob

The problem breaks down to identifying when the electron becomes essentially
dissociated from the proton. IRH is not really an atom that has lost energy and
entered a state below the ground state, since that level assumes the electron
is still attached as an orbital.

My take on the semantics is that IRH is the state described by Lawandy where
the “support” holds the disconnected electron(s), which attracts the proton(s)
electrostatically, so that many protons can accumulate in a 2D area which is
less total area than a single orbital would occupy but is far less dense than
Holmlid imagines.

IRH is not an atom in this view nor is it the equivalent to the Hydrino of
Mills or Deep Dirac Levels (DDL) described by Maly & Va'vra, Naudts Meulenberg,
etc. Those are atoms. The shrinking hydrino is a low energy and denser form of
a hydrogen atom, because energy is depleted below the ground level as EUV
photons are emitted, but the electron still orbits attached.

The irony and the problem is that at the deepest level the electron must become
relativistic or very close, which is decidedly not lower energy. Some theorists
even call it by another acronym (like we really need another one) which is the
relativistic Schrodinger electron deep level (EDL). This may make it less
likely to be real, in contrast to IRH but both could be happening in various
circumstances.

I am told by experts that Lawandy’s paper is stronger than Maly etc, but that
is over my pay grade. Holmlid was co-author with Miley on IRH, but dropped the
designation in favor of RM. I do not know precisely why he did this, or if
Miley stuck with Lawandy or not. My opinion is that Holmlid should have stuck
with IRH - and that UDH is the same as IRH … and possibly that DDL is a
non-physical invention … since the shrinking hydrino cannot suddenly change
from a low to a high energy state spontaneously, without violating CoE… unless
as Fran Roarty believes, it becomes pumped to that state in a Casimir cavity.