Russ I agree - I rather tried to be humorous.
It baffles me that IH let it go to lawsuit without negotiations. It is of
course possible such negotiations has been ongoing for a long time, on the
other hand.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)