Rossi is pissed because his IP was given to competitors.

Andrea Rossi
April 7, 2016 at 8:32 PM
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=892&cpage=89#comment-1169773>

Hank Mills:
They prepared everything, the charges, the body of the reactor EVERYTHING
!!!.
I just teached to them what to do.
They never used anything pre-prepared by Leonardo Corp.
Now, let me talk to you of a very singular coincidence: Brillouin has
always made only electrolytic apparatuses: go to read all their patent
applications made before their agreement with IH, and you will find
confirmation of what I am saying ( I know their patents by heart, because I
have studied them and probably I know them better than themselves : I wrote
about 100 pages of notes about their patents ). And now the singular
coincidence: they make the agreement with IH in April 2015, and Voilà, they
made a public demo in Capitol Hill ( Washington, DC) with a device that is
the Copy-Cat of something I am familiar with. Nothing that Brillouin has
ever made before the agreement with IH. What a coincidence !!!
Warm Regards,
A.R.