There is another measure of performance that could be used to replace the
ERV. The customer's electric meter shows how much electric power fed unto
the E-Cat and the customer paid for the steam that the E-Cat produced. If
the COP of the E-Cat is high enough, these gross input and output power
levels will show a COP over 6,