Post revised and extended as follows:

One critical facet of LENR is the production of a special type of
nanoparticle: a superconductive hydride. This particle is produced by the
extremely high pressure exerted by the chemical bonds in the lattice of a
transition metal substrate lattice. Lithium hydride is an example of such a
nanoparticle.

Under extreme pressure, the hydrogen chemical bonds become symmetric, that
is the hydrogen bonds become equal in length and symmetric around the
proton.  This metallization of the hydride produces topological
superconductivity.

Like in any nanowire, the SPPs will populate the surface of this
superconductive nanowire. The superconductivity of the hydride nanowire
will catalyze the entire ensemble of SPPs to readily form a Bose condensate
which converts many individual SPPs into one super-SPP where the monopole
magnetic beam that this BEC SPP projects is focused forward from the front
of the hydride nanowire. This magnetic beam is very powerful as a result of
super-radiance. The power of this super-radiance goes as the total number
of SPPs.

The production of this metalized hydride is what converts the weak LENR
reaction into the powerful LENR+ reaction.

Because of the BEC, the SPPs are concentrated, focused, and amplified. The
monopole flux tubes produced by the SPPs generate a magnetic shield that
locks the SPPs in place and solidifies the structure of the hydride
nanowire.  These nanowires and their superconductive nature are protected
by this monopole magnetism even at temperatures (tens of thousands C) that
would completely ionize any other type of matter.

There is an amazing positive feedback mechanism in play between the energy
that the metalized hydride produces and its structural integrity. The
metalize hydride is meta stable but as the SPP BEC absorbed power, the
associated magnetic fields increasingly resist any disruptive force. This
feature of the LENR reaction permits the metalized hydride to produce LENR
effects even in a plasma environment. This is one of the little recognize
miracles of the LENR reaction.

This BEC on the nanowire becomes a quasiparticle acting as an analog
monopole. As we all know, a monopole produces nucleon decay into mesons as
seen by Holmlid.