The Judge is going to ask IH if they gave the ERV absolute authority as the
agent of arbitration to determine if the terms of the licence agreement
were met. Then the Judge will ask the ERV if he has determined if the terms
of the Licence agreement were met. The ERV will say that in his expert
judgement, the terms of the licence agreement were met. The Judge will then
rule that the terms of the licence agreement were met and that
89 million must be paid to Rossi.

What Rossi thinks or does, if the e-cat works or not, if a teapot is used
to make hot water, what IH thinks or does are all immaterial to this
arbitration. The key to the legal case is the judgement of the ERV since he
is the absolute agent of arbitration. All the other noise is immaterial to
the legal case at hand.

After the favorable ruling by the judge in favor of Rossi, if I were
Rossi's lawyer, I would request an injunction to prohibit IH from selling
any LENR based product until it is proved in court, that all these IH
products contain no Rossi IP.