Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

The ERV made two rulings first to award 1.5 million to Rossi and then
> another $10,000,000 based on his judgement that the Rossi reactor worked.
> This sets a precedent that IH accepted . . .

Again let me point out you are not a lawyer, you know nothing about this
case, and people who are lawyers tell me that these opinions you are
pulling out of . . . thin air, are nonsense. That latest one is factually
incorrect as well. Stop pretending you know anything about this.

Perhaps you are suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect. See John Clesse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVPdyYeaQU

Please note that I do not pretend to a be a lawyer, so there is no
equivalence here.