Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why did IH allow Penon to remain the ERV if he was incompetent or
> dishonest? Why did IH allow the test to continue with a flawed  calorimetry
> plan? Why wasn't the calorimetry design changed to the satisfaction of IH
> early on in the test?

I do not know, but these issues have nothing to with calorimetry. You
cannot use these questions to magically discover what type of instruments
were used, or how they were employed.

Only one thing counts here. Did the machine produce 50 times input? Or did
it produce no excess heat? The questions you ask will not bring you any
closer to the answer. Only the data can answer that. Without data, you know
nothing, and you cannot being to guess or speculate who is right. You
should not take sides when you know nothing.

Did you ash your contacts at IH these questions? What did they say?

Those questions have nothing to do with calorimetry and they are none of my
business, and none of your business either. If I did hear anything about
such things, I would not say a word about them. This is a technical
problem. It is not about company water-cooler gossip. You will not learn
the COP of this machine by asking nosy questions about business contracts.

> As Rossi claims, why was everything OK until it was time to pay the money?

Rossi claims?!? Rossi has claimed he had a production line set up when
there was no such thing. He claims he spent hours inside a 1 MW reactor in
a shipping container, when that would kill him in 10 minutes. He has
claimed countless ridiculous things. Ignore his claims. Everything was NOT
okay, as I have said many times before.

> Did IH confront the ERV about their concerns? Did they prepare any
> documentation describing their concerns?

Whether they did or not has no bearing on calorimetry.

> If this documentation exists, get its ID so it can be located in the trial
> docket.

I.H. has not filed a docket yet. Did you not notice that, Mr. Pretend
Lawyer?