Harry,
You are right.
However, that label does not say anything about the persons character or
mental capacity.
Entrepreneurship does not come down to good or bad.
I base it on :
Determination.
Optimism.
Stubborn.
Unpredictable.
Result oriented before money oriented.
and a few other things I think we mostly agree on and have seen over the
years.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)