My point is a narrow one. Presumably with ownership of the plant, it is/was
within rights of IH to park it in a field in Nebraska, or to make a sculpture
out of the scrap metal, or to drop it off of a bridge in connection with a
television show. In this context, one wonders on what basis Rossi would have
thought that it made sense to place a lock on the door. IH have been very
patient with him.

Eric