Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

A number of Russians, a number of Chinese, and Me356.

I have been in close contact with the Russians and two of the Chinese. I do
not believe their results. I have no knowledge of Me356. (Nor would I deal
with him or her or it. I never deal with people who do not give me their
full name.)

Some of the Chinese results are suggestive but far from definitive. In any
case, many others have claimed heat from Ni systems, so you might as well
claim these people are replicating Mills or Piantelli, rather than Rossi. I
do not see that their experiments resemble Rossi much. He has not revealed
many details in any case, and his patents seem vague.