Eric. If he has something, let him show that he does through rigorous testing.

AA. Why the hell should he? He doesn't owe you anything and it is not in his interest to do prove it to academia. I rather doubt that would be possible anyway, as they think LENR is impossible. Think Clarke's Law. Any evidence of anomalous heat is measurement error.

Eric he seems to think that he is entitled to millions of dollars of other people's money without doing the footwork necessary to merit that kind of investment.

AA. He has to do enough to persuade his backers and he has clearly done that. He has avoided the fraudsters route of taking money from a gullible public although he obviously had the ability to that if he had wanted to.

Like Jed, you conclude he is guilty until proven innocent.