a.ashfield <[email protected]> wrote:

> AA.  Oh yes? Fleischmann and Pons produced excess heat and that is not
> acknowledged to this very day.
>

They persuaded hundreds of scientists within a year. Granted they had
credibility. But the real reason was because others replicated them. No one
has replicated Rossi as far as I know. Some may have. Or maybe they
replicated Mills.



> AA.  How many times do I have to repeat it?  It should NOT be necessary to
> see where the generated heat is dissipated in order to measure the output
> of the 1 MW plant.
>

Since all other methods showed no excess heat, it was necessary to measure
the dissipation.

Plus, as I said, no one would write a check for $89 million without
checking this.

Would you hand over $89 million if your measurements showed no excess heat
and Rossi would not let you into the customer site? Would you REALLY,
REALLY do that, based on a contract written a year before?




>   The ERV was the independent judge and you ignore him.
>

If the data I have seen comes from the ERV, then I have not ignored him.
The ERV is Rossi's puppet, and he is very, very stupid.

- Jed

Reply via email to