Come on Jed,  that is not what you said.

IH did not replace the ERV, they had one of their own people - later - complain about not being able to see the customer's plant. Nothing about the instrumentation or details about what was wrong with it.

The only thing Rossi stopped the IH employee from doing was visit the customer's plant. As has already been covered IH agreed in writing not to. As has already been covered, it should not be necessary to see how the heat was used in order to measure the output of the plant.

Show me the actual quotation where IH said it was unacceptable AT THE BEGINNING.

You may know what the instrumentation was but you have not shared that info and I don't know what it was.
If you know it, why not list it?



On 6/4/2016 11:40 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Sorry Jed.  No one would accept the situation you describe.  If
    the situation was unacceptable they should have hired another ERV.


They DID hire another expert, for crying out loud! Rossi told you they did. You don't even believe him? They sent in several experts. Rossi refused to let them test the machine properly.

I did not describe this situation. Rossi did! He told you plain as day that he dictated to the I.H. expert what was allowed and what wasn't.

It is crazy that you don't even believe Rossi.

    They should have put it i writing, at the start, that it was not
    acceptable.


Of course they did!

    The fact that IH have not claimed this means it is unlikely they
    took that action.


The did claim that!!! It is right there in the motion to dismiss. Are you blind?

    Lets see what instrumentation was used and what the ERV had to say
    about it before making wild accusations.


I know what instrumentation was used. I know what Rossi and Penon said about it. I am not making wild accusations. Neither was I.H. when they said there were "flawed measurements" and "unsuitable measuring devices." They have been saying that for months. Those are not wild accusations, they are factual statements.

    What I said about Rossi being a red herring is because the referee
    was the ERV.  What he did and said are key.


The ERV (Penon) is a nitwit and Rossi's puppet.

- Jed


Reply via email to