The steam pressure would be closer to 2 psig at 104. What you discount is that the temperature would have been higher if the pressure needed to be higher. It is not unreasonable to assume 2 psi was all that was needed with the outlet pipe size used. Remember that Rossi used a stethoscope to listen to the water boiling as a simple way of checking. If IH was concerned about this there are various simple ways to check on the water content of the steam, so why didn't they do this or ask the ERV to do it? It doesn't make sense. IH had a year to think about it. Right now all we have is second hand information - the actual temperature is not known. Presumably the ERV's report spells it out.