Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think that claiming Rossi is lying or scamming could be extrapolating his
> behavior akin to "reductio ad absurdum".  The truth is seldom so black and
> white.

It is black-and-white in this case. Read Exhibit 5. If there were answers
to any of the damning facts in that document, Rossi and Penon would have
made those answers. They said nothing.

They stand to lose $89 million because they did not respond to this letter.
If they have reasonable answers, how can you explain their silence?

Independent witnesses confirmed all of the claims Exhibit 5. Many of them
are readily apparent from Rossi's own data. I saw much of those issues
myself, the moment I looked at his data.