If Holmlid is right about prolific production of muons in LENR, then LENR
will look a lot like the initial use of oil and its associated CO2 loading
at the beginning of the 20th century. But as the number of LENR driven
engines increase into the billions, then the weight of muons on the byways
and highways will grow so thick in the production of muon fog it could
become dense enough to be walked upon.

Like oil, any production of a toxic material by the use of its progenitor
material is insignificant on the experimental level but under mass
production, highly injurious if its usage is taken to an extreme.

Is is why it is incumbent on LENR researchers to verify Holmlid's
observations about muon production to protect future  generations from its
toxic consequences at this earliest juncture.