Regarding: "The Manelas energy output with ferromagnetic ferrite cores is
also fascinating and not understood by anyone yet."

The Barium ferrite magnet is similar to the SmCo5 magnet in that it is
a hexaferrite
based crystal structure based on the hexagon. This type of magnet produces
 an anisotropic magnetic field or a monopole magnetic field.

The posit of this post is that anisotropic magnets produce the LENR
reaction because the unbalanced field lines being a monopole field produces
magnetic field lines that tend to be twisted thus producing excitation in
the nucleons via CP symmetry breaking and destruction of the
superconductivity in the nucleus. Their Color force having been excited by
twisting magnetic field lines, the proton  and neutron will decay under the
influence of the weak force. The final product of proton decay in a CP
symmetry breaking environment is electons.

These monopole field lines allow the magnetic field lines to be twisted
thus producing excitation in the nucleons. Magnetic dipole fields do not
make twisting field lines easy. Dipole magnetic field lines are continuous
and unbroken, forming closed loops. Magnetic field lines are defined to
begin on the north pole of a magnet and terminate on the south pole. Dipole
magnetic field lines don't have any open ends to twist but monopole flux
lines can twist and rotate.

As a set up for this post here is info About Neodymium Magnets(NIB)

Overview of the operating properties of Neodymium magnets.

Neodymium magnets (also known as rare earth, Neo, NIB or NdFeB magnets)
were invented in 1982 and are the strongest type of magnets.

There are two basic ways that NIB magnets are made: sintered and bonded.

Sintered NIB magnets have the highest strength but are limited to
relatively simple geometries and can be brittle. They are made by pressure
forming the raw materials into blocks, which then go through a complex
heating process. The block is then cut to shape and coated to prevent
corrosion. Sintered magnets are typically anisotropic, which means they
have a preference for the direction of their magnetic field. Rare earths
align the spin of the magnetic metal in a preferred direction or "grain"
Magnetizing a magnet against the “grain” will reduce the strength of the
magnet by up to 50%. So commercially available magnets are always
magnetized in the preferred direction of magnetization.

Bonded NIB magnets are typically about half as strong as sintered magnets
but are less expensive and can be made into almost any size and shape. Raw
materials are mixed with epoxy as a binder, pressed into a die cavity and
heat cured. Bonded magnets are isotropic, which means they don’t have a
“grain” or a natural preference for the direction of their magnetic field.

For example, Dennis Cravens Golden balls

infinite-energy.com/images/pdfs/NIWeekCravens.pdf

"To assure a strong magnetic field in the active material the spheres
contain a ground samarium cobalt (Sm2Co7) magnet, which stays magnetized at
higher temperatures. This was powdered and the powder is mostly random but
it should provide a strong magnetic field within the sample. "The Sm2Co7
magnet produces the required anisotropic magnetic field lines(monopole like
magnetic field).

Deuterium is used as the gas envelope

Here is a visualization that demonstrates that rare earth magnets produce
vortex twisting of their magnetic field lines whereas dipole magnets do not
produce magnetic vortex spinning field lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIlijUSJMmg