From: Brian Ahern <ahern_br...@msn.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 9, 2017 6:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Defining the active particle of an LENR runaway

David, I like your admission that we are brainstorming.  I had several mentors
in the last 20 years. One of them was Henry Kolm, Wayland MA. He was a
co-founder of the National Magnet Lab at MIT. He is deceased, but in 2009 he
believed that at one time he was as knowledgerog
ross
noable on magnetism as any person in the world.

He confided to me in 2010 that Magnetism was largely not understood. There was
so very much unknown. He was in awe of the subject.

I had the good fortune to learn about the source of ferromagnetism in materials
and how they are related to specific electron orbital topologies. This is not
known or discussed anywhere.

I have found that these topologies are affected by phonons as well as photons.
That is why I am fascinated by LENR. The Manelas energy output with
ferromagnetic ferrite cores is also fascinating and not understood by anyone
yet.