I believe it was Y.E. Kim who induced LENR by way of BECs with laser
cooling.   I had pointed this out to Ed Storms on one of these threads.
He was arguing that it was laser heating and that it would destroy the BEC,
while I pointed out that Y E Kim, KP Sinha, and Steven Chu (Obama's Nobel
Prize winning science advisor) who used lasers to cool into BECs.   Sinha
generated LENR with a laser cooled BEC.   Ed Storms asked me to produce the
paper that mentioned this fact but it was not in a paper, it was verbal
information that I gathered by talking to Sinha on the phone.