Well said.
AA

-----Original Message-----
From: Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 30, 2017 2:33 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi v. Darden

Jed,
I am not going in to a long discussion with you but I think your 'besser
wisser' attitude needs a comment.
You are saying the ERV report is proof of fraud. Well, that is using a very low
level to qualify a proof. The truth is that you with some support of IH has
made that conclusion and so maybe others also. I have not even read the report.
It would mean nothing to me. Even if I think my knowledge of science exceeds
junior high. Technical flaws can have many explanations. One is the one you
hold as the obvious truth.
In another logical shortcut you use vague indications from one of Rossi's
competitors as evidence that Rossi is a fraudster. My guess is that the same
competitor has negative indications about all the other players in the field.
The above I mention as a background showing your ill-will or lack of positive
thinking. You dismiss anyone else'es opinion as wishful thinking. I doubt you
are a qualified judge of others opinion or conclusions.
I have no idea about to which degree Rossi has anything contributing to LENR or
not. However, it will show. In the conflict with IH the outcome is not
determined by facts regarding Rossi's contribution to LENR but by a legal
system very few can understand or predict. Sure is that  IH has not handle the
issues the way I would have expected from a serious investment company. Maybe
they are smarter than I, maybe they have other ideas about what is fair and how
to conduct business. Reality is that we are different.
You say that Rossi is hurting the possibilities for LENR funding in the future.
I would say that his contribution to the renewed interest in LENR is evident.
He has stirred up the interest more than any other player. Your idea that LENR
will be discredited from a possible failure by Rossi to show a result is
flawed. You are searching for critic against Rossi even without minimal logic
involved. Due to Rossi's involvement we have many people doing experiments and
that is positive. I personally believe that Rossi has at least ideas about how
to make LENR work, possibly he has a solution. Let him reveal that. He has
promised after the trial to show us. Rossi looks not as a fraudster to me. He
act as a passionate entrepreneur in my opinion. It is required to be an
optimist to get that kind of label. Sometimes the entrepreneurial spirit
contains a teaspoon of wishful thinking as you call it. It can be labeled
vision also.
Let us wait and see.
The ongoing trial will either:
- give Rossi money and ability to show that he is genuine.
- give  ability to IH to support other LENR ideas.
- change nothing and all parties can go ahead as they see fit.
My only question to you is why do you find it so beneficial to label people. As
I see it you have no qualification in that field. Personally I think very few
if any has that ability.
Lennart

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)