Eric:

Of COURSE you're happy with your own moderating because you are so
one-sided at the approach.

You have a perception of someone who claims to be a lawyer who has missed
at least 2 major aspects of the law with respect to this case.  You have a
one-sided perception.   HE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE INSULTS.  But you
put ME on probation.   That says volumes about your moderating ability.

You say I was given a request on a side thread, and then a warning AFTER I
WAS PUT ON PROBATION.   Your approach is completely screwed up.

Here is the latest.   Someone says I post a lie even though it was Rossi
who posted it.   When are you going to put a stop to the bullshit that you
have power to stop?

Dewey Weaver wrote:
<https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/4745-rossi-vs-darden-developments-part-2/?postID=63694#post63694>

Kevmo - not going to let you get away with the Rossi IP license buyout
offer mention - that is yet another lie and it did not happen.

Regarding your other non-stop creative Planet Rossi inference pattern- do
you think that your "Rossi realization" scenario included getting caught
claiming that an empty reactor was generating as much excess heat output as
a "loaded reactor"?

Dewey: It has been shown upthread that Rossi claimed to offer the IP
buyout. It may be a Rossi lie but it IS a claim on his blog, along with
other bloviating claims that many of us would like to see addressed. So
quit calling it a lie unless you can prove that Rossi did not claim it.

The moderators of this forum preclude me from responding to your "loaded
insults" so I would suggest you quit posting them.