My reply accidentally went to Roger's personal email address.

Eric

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi v. Darden
To: ROGER ANDERTON <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com>

Hi Roger,

If Galileo directed repeated, charged personal attacks with crass language
at valued participants on LENR Forum, he might not have lasted long.  I
don't know what his personality was like, and I suspect he just made claims
that people didn't want to here [hear].  But if he was pugnacious in the
sense of changing the conversation from a debate to simple personal
attacks, the world would have had to benefit from his knowledge and insight
through some channel other than LENR Forum.

Eric

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 12:47 PM, ROGER ANDERTON <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com