Geez, Eric, it's like pulling teeth.   You don't see where the source of
the problem is.   The source is when someone STARTS insults and gets away
with it.   You let some people on your forum insult away.   Now you want to
attract Vorts who are going to have to go through the same kind of bullshit
in order to post on your forum without going on probation.   You don't even
see the problem.

You like to characterize some posts as "subtle" while others are "crass"
but NOWHERE on your forum is that bullshit delineation outlined so that
people can know ahead of time.   It's completely full of shit.

You say I have the last word but... then ... look below and now you have
something else to say.   You aren't even a man of your word.

At least the Vorts know what they're up against.   You may not realize this
that I did you a huge favor but I'm not sure it's a good thing to give
Vorts warning of a completely unfair setup where you are going to look
through Vortex but not Shane's nor Mary's history of trolling.    Eric:
Pull your head out.