FYI:

Yes, we (MFMP) did pursue the “Gamma Ray Thing” (we made an unsuccessful 
replication attempt, and I myself have not given up on it), and we cannot say 
there was excess heat, because the apparent excess heat was less than the error 
of the crude calorimeter measurement…

… I am still trying to convince the group to take another crack at it, with a 
more sophisticated radiation measurement that requires some building and a 
small amount of funding.

Mark Jurich

From: Kevin O'Malley [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 7:57 PM
To: vortex-l <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi versus Darden trial settled

Frustratingly, they never pursued the Gamma ray thing.   They just dropped it 
without explanation.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 6:43 PM, Axil Axil 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
A gamma ray burst was detected in a MFMP experiment just before excess heat 
began. So yes, a nuclear event occurred in the MFMP's apparatus for at least 
that short time.
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Kevin O'Malley 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Celani detected gamma rays when Rossi's reactor got started, and Rossi came 
down hard on him for bringing a Geiger counter.   So yes, there was a Nuclear 
event occuring in Rossi's apparatus for at least that short time.



On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 3:20 PM, Che 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:


On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 12:55 PM, Alain Sepeda 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I with the crook will be prevented to be a nuisance again...
whoever you think it is (I have an opinion).

I truly doubt matters are that simple.

Was there, or was there not, cold fusion occurring, in Rossi's apparatus? At 
any time?









Reply via email to