I now have the entire 9 hours of the 120 W calibration. I have uploaded the
spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTcriHguOWtGhIQmTR1f0PZamEsAjyWHHvCYvUTg74to3nDJNRdFJk5ItVZEQYguD8iWilv7s3rgqXA/pubhtml

I uploaded a graph from the Excel version here:

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5340-mizuno-publication-of-kw-cop2-excess-heat-results/?postID=70654#post70654

The graphs in the Google spreadsheet seemed to survive the transition
better than last time, so I left them in the Google sheet, but the Excel
graph looks better.

Here is the main thing. in the calibration (just uploaded) the Delta T
temperature goes to 4.5°C and it stays there, stable. When the power is
turned off, it falls rapidly back to zero, straight down. Under what
appears to be identical calorimetry, with the same input power, the excess
heat Delta T goes up to 7.5°C, and then when the power is cut, it takes
longer to reach zero.