From: Jed Rothwell<mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 11:53 AM
To: Vortex<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A preliminary look at Mizuno's air flow calorimetry
spreadsheets

I now have the entire 9 hours of the 120 W calibration. I have uploaded the
spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTcriHguOWtGhIQmTR1f0PZamEsAjyWHHvCYvUTg74to3nDJNRdFJk5ItVZEQYguD8iWilv7s3rgqXA/pubhtml

I uploaded a graph from the Excel version here:

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5340-mizuno-publication-of-kw-cop2-excess-heat-results/?postID=70654#post70654

The graphs in the Google spreadsheet seemed to survive the transition better
than last time, so I left them in the Google sheet, but the Excel graph looks
better.

Here is the main thing. in the calibration (just uploaded) the Delta T
temperature goes to 4.5°C and it stays there, stable. When the power is turned
off, it falls rapidly back to zero, straight down. Under what appears to be
identical calorimetry, with the same input power, the excess heat Delta T goes
up to 7.5°C, and then when the power is cut, it takes longer to reach zero.