The QX is a downsized version of the SunCell with the plasma ball reduced
to the size of a speck of dust. You can understand what is happening inside
the QX by looking at what is happening inside the SunCell. The metal used
in the QX is aluminum whereas the metal used to support the plasma inside
the SunCell is silver.Lithium is not a reactant and remains in the vapor
form. The hydrogen pressure is very high because the amount of solid fuel
that is placed inside the QX must be substantial in order for the fuel