As I understand it, Rossi is said to have recorded the spectrum using
something like an Ocean Optics fiber spectrometer (
https://oceanoptics.com/product/ocean-fx/).  A typical gas discharge
spectrum will be a mix of blackbody for the plasma and lines from the key
atomic and ionic species.  This spectrometer is capable of recording the
full spectrum as a function of time so as to show the different stages of
plasma formation, discharge, and turn-OFF.  It is highly likely that the
spectrum will change significantly in each of these phases.  The stronger
the lines are, the more likely that the gas is low pressure.  Stronger
blackbody plasma discharge is characteristic of higher gas pressure.  The
plasma will shut off quickly when electrical discharge is stopped.  There
can be fluorescence during the discharge and afterglow (phosphorescence) in
the system after discharge, depending upon the impurities in the glass tube
(which could be implanted during discharge).  Afterglow does not per se
indicate any LENR reaction.

Since alphas would have been emitted omnidirectionally, it would not
produce a DC current through the tube of any significance.  The axial
geometry of such a tube would mean that the side walls would get most of
any alphas that might be generated.

There is no evidence that this is a dusty plasma reactor.  Whenever the
tube cools off, the Li vapor would condense on the side walls taking any
"dust" with it.  In a dusty plasma reactor it takes a great deal of effort
to keep the dust in the plasma.  Suhas used ultrasound.  Egely uses an
acoustically resonant reactor body.  In the descriptions I have heard, I
see no evidence that Rossi's QX is based on dusty plasma technology.
Instead, it appears to be only a Li + H2 plasma.  It is possible that some
Ni could be evaporated from the electrodes, but I believe it would condense
quickly on the side walls of the tube near the electrodes - I don't believe
it would stay in plasma.  These areas of condensed Ni on the side walls
could be LENR active though.