FAIL

Apparently this is too an issue which is either not important or too technical
for you. I looked at the few of these references and none of them mention COP
wrt thermal feedback.

A lack of comprehension of the value of COP as an intuitive and accurate metric
in LENR and the silly attempt to change its meaning  is apparently guiding an
uncharacteristic flood of disinformation…

JB
Please cite any “widely replicated experimental evidence” for positive thermal
feedback leading to increased COP

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Alenr-canr.org+positive+feedback

See especially:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MilesMthermalbeh.pdf

The so-called "COP" in cold fusion is not actually a coefficient of production,
and it can easily be changed. It is meaningless, in my opinion. Input power
does not directly cause output power, and there is no fixed ratio between them.
Input power sometimes produces the NAE and cold fusion follows. I do not know
if a thermal pulse will improve the ratio. Except in the obvious case in which
a thermal pulse produces heat after death, which is to say, a COP of infinity.