JonesBeene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

FAIL

> Apparently this is too an issue which is either not important or too
> technical for you. I looked at the few of these references and none of them
> mention COP wrt thermal feedback.

As I said, that is because the COP is meaningless in cold fusion. However,
as I also said, a thermal pulse often produces heat after death, with a COP
of infinity. You can't ask for more enhancement than that!

> A lack of comprehension of the value of COP as an intuitive and accurate
> metric in LENR and the silly attempt to change its meaning  is apparently
> guiding an uncharacteristic flood of disinformation…

I do not see what is intuitive or accurate about a parameter that does not
even exist in many experiments. Input power with electrolysis affects the
formation of material, but it has nothing to do with the performance of the
reaction itself. The reaction works with no input power during heat after
death or with gas loading, so how can the ratio of input to output (the
COP) be a critical parameter? I suggest you address that question rather
than insulting top experts in this field such as Fleischmann, Storms and
Miles. (They are the ones who say this, not me. Or not just me.)