No, it is not easy to see this. It is insane. The person who does this
should not need any training or equipment.
***Such people aren't stepping forward.  My proposal should be easy to
underbid, instead we have ... more bullshit.   You joking around.

The simple fact is that whoever goes forward to test gammas and
actually finds them will probably find his career over.   That's gotta
be worth $100k.  And that's why no one is stepping forward to overcome
the ... bullshit.