Lutz Jaitner has commented on the images of craters found and shared on the
Pd coated Ohmasa vibrator plates

The craters you have depicted are similar to the ones found by Zang and
Dash on Pd cathodes:

[image: Thumbnail]
<https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/535736d8cd11e209263c40aab806f4ca0000a4e66b7538766e6c20d82d3bbc59.jpg>

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lenr-canr.org%2Facrobat%2FZhangWSexcessheat.pdf%3A7KA_o7ur5M6FEDB4muyBW_L_32g&cuid=2168707

Lutz further adds:

These craters have been eroded out of the Pd surface by Condensed
Plasmoides (CPs). It is a typical feature of these craters that they have a
spherical peak in the middle. The reason for this peak is that the CPs are
wound horizontally on the surface, which leaves the center of the crater
untouched by the CP. The eroded Pd is recondensing at the rim of the
craters like walls of loose material.