The elements transmuted by the LENR reaction are usually calcium,
magnesium, sulfur, carbon, iron, aluminum. Helium is not usually found. In
nature,  supernova nucleosynthesis: the nucleosynthesis of chemical
elements in supernova explosions are the usual nature generators of these
heavier elements. Shock-wave based supernova nucleosynthesis and
hydrostatic-burning processes create most of the isotopes of the elements
carbon (Z = 6), oxygen (Z = 8), and elements with Z = 10–28 (from neon to
nickel).

How can LENR reproduce the conditions inside an exploding supernova using a
compression of elements in the fusion process?

Any detection of elements heavier that helium precludes the fusion process
as the cause of LENR transmutation.

By the way, living thing have be found to produce  supernova
nucleosynthesis type elements as a usual byproduct of their life cycle.