*From:* Jürg Wyttenbach <ju...@datamart.ch>
*Sent:* Saturday, July 20, 2019 8:09:51 AM
*To:* vortex-l@eskimo.com <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
*Subject:* Re: [Vo]:If Mizuno is correct, this design is likely tobetheprecursor to all future devices
Two simple samples:

7-Li + H* --> 8Li --> 8-Be --> 2 4-He. (Lipinski reaction)

105Pd +D* -->107Cd --> 107Ag classic P&F.

You can identify the decay paths by the typical gammas emitted.

To learn about this use.
https://www-nds.iaea.org/relnsd/vcharthtml/VChartHTML.html

Most of the time the A+D* reaction is followed by a beta+ decay. But
there are some exceptions

Jürg

--
Jürg Wyttenbach