Jurg—
You noted the following:

“The rigid momenta (+,-spin) in all dimension do vanish but not their action.
If you e.g. squeeze a proton then the "strong force" decreases what causes the
centrifugal force to dominate and forces the proton to expand again. Even more
weird is adding magnetic flux. Adding on stable new orbit in average decreases
charge (because space-time-volume decreases) - adding to a wave increases
(internal) charge.”

In this thread I suggested that magnetism may be 1 of several primal
dimensions that present themselves in a consistent manner when combined with
other primal dimensions of electric charge, time, and angular momentum in
specific volumes—quanta—of space, which is also a primal  dimension of knowable
existence.

Following this conjecture, your (Jurg’s) magnetic flux is nothing more than the
addition of magnetic quanta to specific space quanta and associated time
quanta.  (I would note that, if the time quanta happen to be below 0, that may
explain magnetic flux disappearance from known existence.  In this regard time
less than 0 is equivalent to unknowable existence.

I would add the idea that the dimensional space quanta I have in mind may be
orders of magnitude smaller than the space dimensions making up   a proton.   I
do not consider that the singularities suggested by classical physics fits a
conjecture of a quantum reality.

Bob Cook