https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2020.00240/full

>From all I have read, this polyphenol category actually provides the most
>promising near term approach if your goal is avoiding hospitalization
>following a positive test for the infection.

Of course – big pharma gets zero and the economy still suffers – but the hard
truth is that a real cure and effective vaccine may NEVER materialize.

Many experts agree with this but will not go the next step and actually
recommend polyphenols.

From: Jürg Wyttenbach
Ivermectin seems to be the cure of choice!
https://www.trialsitenews.com/president-of-dominican-republics-largest-private-health-group-discusses-the-success-of-ivermectin-as-a-treatment-for-early-stage-covid-19/