Intravenous vitamin C and steroids  (specifically Methylpredni­solone)
works well on Covid-19. There is a bunch of highly respected doctors
(including pulmonologists) trying to get the word out without much luck.
The treatment has to be started as soon as breathing problems develop.
 see here:
https://medium.com/@joyce.kamen/no-one-told-them-how-to-save-themselves-the-covid19-tragedy-that-didnt-have-to-happen-722dbace50f9

https://covid19criticalcare.com/